Thank you to Tamara from Purple Almond Wellness for the Awesome Blogger Award nomination! I am honored and grateful to be a part of this fun and awesome blogging community!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer at least 5 of the questions you were asked (you can also answer all that is offered on your platter).
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them a minimum of 5 new questions to answer.
My Answers to Tamara’s Questions
- If You Could Ask Advice From Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be? What Would You Ask Them?
Martin Luther King Jr. I would ask him how a normal person like myself could help to change the increasingly divisive climate in the U.S. today.
- If You Had A Theme Song, What Would It Be and Why? (post a YouTube link to your song if you can find it!)
Oceans by Hillsong United because I love Jesus and everything good comes from Him.
The theme song from Seinfeld. I never liked Seinfeld, but when I ran track in high school, this song would play in my head while I was running. It makes me think of running and rushing through life. I am always busy—I am trying to work hard now so that I don’t have to be as busy later!
- If You Could Write One New Law That Everyone Had To Obey, What Law Would You Create and why?
This question stumped me, so I asked my husband what he thought. He mentioned The Golden Rule from Matthew 7:12: “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.”
- The House Is On Fire, But Everyone Is Safely Out, The Pets Are Safely Out, And All Wallets/Cash Are Saved. If You Could Make One Last Dash To Get Something, What Would It Be And why?
My portable hard drive so that I wouldn’t lose old pictures and videos!
- If You Were Given One Thousand Acres Of Land, What Would You Do With It?
I would use most of the land as farmland to grow organic produce and to raise animals using traditional, sustainable, ethical practices.
Do not feel obligated to participate, but if you do, let me know so that I can read your article!
- Junaisha from The Godly Chic Diaries
- Leanne from My Journey Through
- Kelley from kelleysdiy
- Ash from Ash Alves
- Valerie from Valerie Cullers
Questions for My Nominees
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your role model and why?
- If I asked your friends and family to use three words to describe you, which words would they use?
- If you didn’t have to work for a living, what would you do?
- What advice do you have for new bloggers?